Summer is officially here and I couldn’t be happier for the warmer weather!
I’ve been loving eating lighter & craving more fresh fruits & veggies than ever.
With that, I figured now is probably a better time than any to share my Go-To Tahini Dressing.
I personally love this on salads, but it’s so good I pour it on nearly everything. From warm foods, like rice or potatoes, to bowls & leftovers too!
The best thing about this dressing is that there’s no mixing or blending required. All you’ll need is a jar & and some arm strength to shake it all up.
What You’ll Need:
- 2/3 Cup Tahini
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Tamari
- 4 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic (3 cloves)
- 6 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar and shake vigorously until mixed.
- Pour atop your preferred salad or bowl, or place in fridge and consume within a week. Shake prior to serving!
*If time allows, I like to leave this dressing in the fridge overnight before consuming. This way the flavor becomes a little more pronounced.